do something amazing!





















"The best part of the day is about to begin.



The part when you and me become we."



~ Winnie the Pooh















Saturday, September 24, 2011

Spelling and Shaving cream

So - as I was looking on different blogs and websites I can across this idea to use shaving cream on the kids' desks and have them practice writing their spelling words in it. I decided that this was a great way to motivate my students to write their words without complaints or wasted paper. And besides that - it did a great job cleaning the desks.

I don't think this will be a regulary weekly occuance though - due to the extreme amount of time it took before and clean up afterwards but it was fun and the kids enjoyed it so we may do it once a quarter.




No comments:

Post a Comment