do something amazing!





















"The best part of the day is about to begin.



The part when you and me become we."



~ Winnie the Pooh















Sunday, January 13, 2013

IRI's are in.....and the results are....

Amazing!!!! I am so proud of my 22 hard workers. They are amazing readers I tell ya! All but two of my students gained at least 25 or more words on their IRI - what? So proud of them! More than half of my class is already reading 100+ words per minute. I know I still have a lot of work to do to get the rest of my class up to reach their goals but it is nice to see hard work and perseverance paying off. Thank you parents for all that you do at home to make sure that your child is a successful reader. It makes all the difference!

I am going to try and get your child's IRI results to you as soon as I can. Hopefully this week!

Way to go KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment