do something amazing!





















"The best part of the day is about to begin.



The part when you and me become we."



~ Winnie the Pooh















Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving week!

This week will only consist of two school days. We will be doing a variety of Thanksgiving activities during these two days and will not require the students to study spelling words or have a spelling list or test this week. I appreciate those of you who consistently work at home with your child on their spelling words. This last week was difficult for them and I was pleased with the results.

I've asked the students to bring an empty paper towel roll to school on Monday for an art project. I understand that it is late notice and apologize for that. If you are unable to get a paper towel roll by Monday I may have a few extra that I can scrounge up.

I apologize for not posting anything on the website recently. My husband was in Guatemala for two weeks and took the camera with him so I was unable to capture Halloween pictures or Veteran's day assembly pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment