do something amazing!





















"The best part of the day is about to begin.



The part when you and me become we."



~ Winnie the Pooh















Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Sorry I've been short on posts lately! The craziness of the holiday season has literally sapped my energy. I'm glad for a break! And the kids were sooooooo ready for one. I just wish it was a tad bit longer - but I'll take it! My ambitions during the holidays are to get in much relaxation time, read a new book (I just finished reading "The Hobbit" by J.R. Tolkien and it is a must read for those who enjoy a good fantasy!), bake some goodies, blog more, and spend a few hours in the classroom preparing for the munchkins return. I'm looking forward to spending time with family and friends!

I wish you all a joyous holiday! May all your Christmas wishes come true.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment