do something amazing!





















"The best part of the day is about to begin.



The part when you and me become we."



~ Winnie the Pooh















Friday, August 31, 2012

Classroom is ready!!!

I spent the last two weeks endlessly preparing for the new school year. I organized, I decorated and I created all of these new things that should make my life easier as a teacher - it happens every summer!

I LOVE Dr. Seuss! He is a genius and his books have brought countless smiles and joy to me and my family. So - when I found out that I was teaching 2nd grade last year I decided to go with a Dr. Seuss theme. It was so much fun! I enjoy the bright colors and have had a lot of fun rearranging my reading corner this year to incorporate more Dr. Suess -ish-ness. It even has a goldfish - that my class has so lovingly named Goldie.

My reading corner
 

front of the classroom! Notice my new Mimio board - LOVE it!
 

My wall of objectivies!

Student of the month board and reward and candy stash!

sight word board/student cubbies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment