do something amazing!





















"The best part of the day is about to begin.



The part when you and me become we."



~ Winnie the Pooh















Monday, November 12, 2012

Sorry....


I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything lately. I've been meaning too - it's just that my computer at home is having difficulties with my blog page (arggg!!!!) and then I am waiting on permission from a parent to see if I can post groups pictures of us on Halloween. So - - - with that said, I'm hoping to update and post more in the next few days.

I want to also say a quick thank you for all of those who donated food items for the senior center during red ribbon week. My class did not win the party but we did end up collecting a few boxes full of food. And they were very grateful - so THANK YOU!!!!

And the "mystery" pet has been purchased and is quietly residing in our home right now. So excited to share him with my students, hopefully he will make his appearance on Thursday :) Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment