do something amazing!





















"The best part of the day is about to begin.



The part when you and me become we."



~ Winnie the Pooh















Sunday, September 30, 2012

R.I.P. Jaws

Soooooo - apparently it is a bad year for fish. I'm going to go ahead and blame it on the bad air quality and all of the smoke. At least - that's what makes me sleep at night anyways.

Today a few of my students and myself disposed of poor Jaws. He made his way to the ocean (because all pipes lead the ocean right?). My students who were celebrating their birthdays by eating lunch with me were the lucky ones who were invited to the funeral. Great birthday present huh? The funny thing is they thought it was pretty cool to be able to flush a fish down the toilet.

Because of this second death within a month's time I think I may switch to an African dwarf frog. I have had them before - and I love them - and they are very easy to take care of. And hopefully very resilient to the smokiness.

Let's cross our fingers and hope that he (or she) can live for longer than a few weeks.

And my big pet purchase is yet to be determined! Fingers crossed on that one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment